The first thing we start photographing when we arrive at the location you will be getting ready at is wedding details! I wanted to include a list of what we mean when we say "have all the details ready in one spot" This makes it easier for us to quickly and efficiently get this taken care of and on to shooting more candid and special moments such as you and your bridesmaids getting hair + make up done and maybe having a mimosa or two! Have someone in charge of collecting all of these items and putting them all in one area the night before or the morning of .
- Wedding Invitation + Save the Date
- Wedding Dress + veil or hairpiece
- Cleaned Rings (his, yours, and your wedding band)
- Your bouquet (if flowers have arrived)
- Jewelry you plan to wear – necklace, earrings, bracelets, etc
- Your something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
- Your shoes
- Any special items or family heirlooms you want to include
- Grooms details (including tie/suspenders, handkerchief, cufflinks, watch, shoes etc) It's okay if he is at another house, but please have him put all of his stuff together as well in one place.